The Black Belt Grading which will take place on Saturday the 11th June in the Glenroyal Hotel Maynooth. The starting time of the event will be announced closer to the time pending the number of people presenting for grading.
Please note that all grading forms must be sent to the grading panel only, by the dates outlined below. In addition, please ensure that candidates applying for second degree or above fill in information relating to ALL previous degrees. Please note, you must also send a separate digital copy of each candidates photograph. Please label the attached photograph and grading form according to the full name of the student.
The closing date for emailing Grading application documentation is Wednesday the 11th of May. The closing date for receiving the final signed copy (hard copy) of application documentation is Saturday the 28th of May. Any person submitting a thesis can send this directly to the Senior Grading Panel by Wednesday the 11th of May.
If there is a mistake or information left out on the form, it will be returned via email to the Instructor within 5 working days on receipt of the soft copy of the document, and the Instructor will have until Wednesday the 25th of May to return the corrected form (via email). The final, corrected, hard copy, must be received by Master Martin no later than Saturday the 28th May.
Submit Email Copy -Wednesday 11th May (Ms Lucia McCarthy)
Amendments (if needed) - Wednesday the 25th May(Ms Lucia McCarthy)
All hard copies - Saturday the 28th May (Master Gerry Martin)
Thesis to be submitted by the 11th May to (GM O'Toole) (GM Douglas) (Master Martin)
1. Completed application form (in full)
2. Completed criteria worksheet (sections specific to grade candidate is applying for)
3. Photo (digital format) included on application form and in separate file.
4. Thesis - where needed for senior Degrees
5. In the event where a person was only able to attend one day of a seminar, once they have completed the second day at another seminar within the timescale this will suffice.
6. Please note for those presenting for 2nd degree or above, it is required that the candidate has umpired for a minimum of 2 days each year prior to grading (with effect from June 2018). These two days can be made from either two single days umpiring at the same event or two single days umpiring at different INTA events provided at least one day was at the INTA Nationals of the INTA Open.
7. INTA ITC May 2022
8. 4th Degree and above should have an International Instructor Cert.
9. 3rd Degree grading to 4th Degree are required to have Plaque Cert fees paid for one year before they grade to 4th Deg.
All applications should be sent via email to Ms. McCarthy (email address below).
Please note that any candidate who does not meet the criteria will not be accepted for Grading - It is the Instructors responsibility to ensure their student meets the criteria and communicates to them if they do not.
Failure to return the form to the Grading Panel on time will result in the candidate being removed from the grading list.
In all cases the Examiners decision on candidates eligibility to grade is final – Master Martin will advise the other Examiners on grading documentation issues.
Address for hard copies: 12 The Park, Beaumont Woods, Dublin 9