INTA ITC November 2022
We are delighted to be back in Cork for our next Instructor and Technical Course which takes place on 12/13 November 2022.
The session is open to all members of the INTA from 2nd Kup and above and will be particularly important for Instructors, Assistant Instructors and those considering grading for Black Belt and above this year. Attendance at an ITC is also mandatory for grading candidates in the 12 months prior to grading.
The weekend course will feature a mixture of workshops covering the entire range of ITF Taekwon-Do. Structured over the course of the weekend, the workshops will cover:
- Patterns from Chon-Ji to Tong Il
- Dedicated pattern sessions for your grade
- Drills to supercharge your sparring
- Improving grading performance
- Building your strength and speed
Places on the course can be booked via Eventbrite.